Here's a quick go-to look for me. The focus of this look is the thick natural lashes and a glossy lip. This is a makeup staple and you can create it in 5-minutes or less with mostly drug-store makeup. Lately, I've been obsessed over the satin foundation finishes to look polished and hydrated. Satin finish foundations are WAY easier to maintain in the summer when you're sweating throughout the day. Stay away from matte finish foundations! All you need are these products or swap out my suggestion for what you do have at home.
1. Primer- I use a natural Vitamin C serum as my base. It was $10.00 at Safeway and it works better than expensive serums I've tried.
-Use it all over your face and neck, get your eyelids too.
2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick in Bronze 5MW1.
-Apply to your whole face and blend use a round foundation brush or sponge.
3. Elf Cream Blush in Peach from Target.
-Apply to the apples of your cheeks, this also doubles as a shadow so blend it on your eyelids too.
4. Contour shade, I use the Tarte's Tarteist Pro Glow To Go in Chisel.
-Use a contour brush to get define your cheekbone, you can also use it to contour the sides of your nose.
5. Highlighter of choice, I use Becca's Shimmering Skin Profector in Opal.
-Use an thin flat eyeshadow brush to get in the bottom of the inside crease of your eye. Use a fanned blending eyebrow brush to highlight the top of your cheeks, the top of your lip, and the tip of your nose.
6. Liquid Black Eyeliner- I use Lorea'l in Black, use whatever you have
7. Urban Decay Volumizing Mascara or your favorite Volumizing Mascara.
-Be generous! Take your time and do at least three full coats and make sure you fan out the front eyelashes near the corners to make them look full and awake.
8. Clear eyebrow gel, I use Elf brand.
- I like having thick full eyebrows so I love the little brush helps you sculpt the perfect brows.
7. Mary Kay Lip nourishing plus Lip gloss in Pink Luster or your choice!
-Slip on one coat of a glossy pink lip gloss.